Terms and Conditions
Our refund Policy is available for download by clicking here
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
ACCESS – A minimum access for ANY inflatable is 1 metre. If you cannot supply this access then we may not be able to deliver your inflatable and full payment will be required. If the inflatable needs to be delivered via stairs/slopes we will require assistance from you in order to get the inflatable safely to the set up area. You should also inform the office prior to the day that there will be stairs.
There should also be clear access into your backyard i.e. no hot water heaters, air conditioner etc blocking our path – Please check that you have a minimum of 1m between fence and side wall of your house. (Large inflatables may need more than 1m)
1. Supervision of children on an inflatable should be by a person of at least 18 years of age.
2. A jumping castle supervisor should ensure that an appropriate mix of persons ride at any one time.
3. Our driver will have anchored the inflatable by either four heavy pegs or it can be anchored on each side by tying rope to a secure fence, other permanent structure or to concrete / sand bag weights.
4. The inflatable should be held down securely at all times whilst in operation. If any part of the holding down system becomes detached, it is the supervisor’s responsibility to clear all riders from the inflatable (and, if necessary, deflate it) until such time it can be securely restrained /anchored.
5. Keep children clear from the back of the inflatable so there is no temptation for them to touch the electric blower or detach the power supply plugs.
6. The inflatable should be deflated in the unlikely event of very strong winds (enough to distort the inflatable, ie 40 to 45 kts) being apparent.
7. No shoes / food or drink is allowed on the inflatable and smoking is not allowed on or near the inflatable.
8. Streamers, poppers or silly string are NOT allowed on or near the inflatable as they stain the vinyl.
Face Paint also causes permanent staining to the vinyl therefore you must ensure the face paint is completely dry if children are using the castle and should any paint get on to the castle, immediately remove with warm soapy water or a Spray and Wipe type of product. If damage is found within seven (7) days of the booking date the client / customer will be held liable for the cost of repairs.
9. Do not let the children hang over the sides of jumping castles as they may fall out causing injury.
10. When the children are getting off a jumping castle they should slide off the front, not jump.
11. Adults are NOT allowed on mini / medium jumping castles. If damage is done to the castle as a result of misuse by an adult you will be liable for the cost of the repair and any other costs associated in repairing the castle.
12. The client agrees that they shall take full responsibility for any loss / damage of props / equipment directly caused by Patrons / Client during the event and make payment according to the extent of damage / loss.
13. In the event of Wet Weather on your booking date: Please contact us on 027 586 7464 early on the day of your booking to postpone or cancel. If we have not left the warehouse, no fee is due. Once your attraction is delivered our full fee is payable. If consumables have been ordered (e.g. popcorn – a fee may also still be payable).
Definitions: “Client” means the person, firm or corporation conducting the event and any officer employed, or agent of the client, who signs this, or any other document , on the client’s behalf may be taken by the owner as having full authority to sign on the client’s behalf.
“Owner” means Boundaround Ltd t/a Bubbling With Energy Entertainment (Operator) and its employees .
“Patrons” means children or adults participating in the use of the attractions.
- Confirmation in writing of the following terms is required, failure to do so may eventuate in the termination of your booking and a cancellation fee will apply.
- It is agreed and decided that any person signing for and on behalf of the client warrants his authority to do so.
- The Owner shall not be liable for any failure or delay to supply, deliver or collect the Goods where such failure or delay is wholly or partly due to any cause or circumstance whatsoever outside the reasonable control of the Owner including, but not limited to war, strikes, lockouts, industrial disputes or unrest, government restrictions or intervention, transport delays, fire, act of God, breakdown of plant, shortage of supplies or labour, storm or tempest, theft, vandalism, riots, civil commotions or accidents of any kind.
- The Owner shall be allowed reasonable access to the venue at the agreed time prior to the commencement of performance / attraction and shall be allowed adequate time and access to remove the gear after the hours of agreed operation have ended.
- All monies owing MUST be paid prior to your Event unless prior arrangements have been made.
- In the event of Wet Weather on your booking date: Please contact us on 027 586 7464 early on the day of your booking, to postpone or cancel. If cancellation is made prior to the equipment leaving the warehouse no fee is payable for inflatables. Should you wish to cancel due to inclement weather, our full fee is payable once we have arrived at the venue. If an entertainer is not cancelled 48 hours prior to the booking the full payment will have to be paid. This will vary depending on your booking time. Please consult our staff in relation to this.
- The Client shall undertake full responsibility to ensure safe and workable conditions for the Owner.
- The Client indemnifies the Owner in respect of any claim for loss or damage including any claim for personal injury whether such claim is made in contract, tort (including negligence) or on any other basis whatsoever, including any breach of any legislation, arising out of or in any way related to the use of the Goods by the Client and the Client hereby warrants that the Client holds insurance to cover the Clients’ liabilities arising from or relating to the use of the Goods.
- Streamers, poppers or silly string are NOT allowed on or near the equipment as they stain the vinyl. Face Paint also causes permanent staining therefore you must ensure face paint is completely dry and should any paint get on to the equipment, immediately remove with warm soapy water or a Spray and Wipe type of product. If any damage is found on return of the equipment the Client will be held liable for any costs incurred in repairing the equipment.
- The Client agrees that they shall take full responsibility for any loss or damage of props/equipment including damage as a result of misuse by Patrons or Client during any event and make payment according to the extent of the damage or loss.
- The Client agrees to provide a proper number of attendants and stewards to ensure the sufficient supervision of the venue and to prevent the entry of undesirables. Also to ensure proper conduct of the audience during the engagement for the safety of the Client and preservation of order. It shall provide a safe, properly constructed and sheltered area for each activity unless an alternate outdoor venue has been approved for the activity.
- The Owner or its employees have the authority to close down any activity where the Client has been deemed to contravene sections 10, 11, 12 or 13.
- In the unlikely chance we are late, Bubbling With Energy will ensure that the number of hours you have booked our entertainment for will not be jeopardized.